Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Madness Escalates ...

Yup - not only have I committed to doing the Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour EVERY year I have also signed up to do the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge in Jozi on 20 November 2011. Insanity! We want to grow our Chaeli Rider contingent in Gauteng (especially for all the peeps who don't get to Cape Town for the Argus Cycle Tour but do the hot-and-hilly 94.7 on the Highveld). So come along all you cycling fanatics in Johannesburg - we'd love to have you cycling in Chaeli colours!

Maybe I should SERIOUSLY consider losing some of my body (as I already seem to have lost my mind) and also train a little more to make these cycling experiences enjoyable and not just challenging. Maybe in my next memo to myself ...

Here I'm 3km into the 2011 Argus Tour on Eastern Boulevard - clearly still having fun ...

No comments:

Post a Comment