Thursday, October 1, 2009

Water ... me ... my knee ...

And I DID look as gorgeous as I thought I might in my cozzie! I decided to forego the lumo orange bathing cap and went with the more sophisticated little black number that hugged my ears enticingly - and prevented me from hearing the biokineticist's instructions, so I had to tuck it behind my ears. Oh, the horror ...

And then came the actual exercise routine in the pool. Walking forwards, backwards, sidewards, frog marching and knees up Mother Brown - all designed to get my knee to listen to the intent of my mind. Sloooooowwwww ... After an hour in the pool where I felt that I had not worked out because I hadn't even broken into a sweat, I heaved my body from the water and took my first step back on Mother Earth to discover that an additional 100kg (at least!) had been added to my frame as I entered the world of gravity. Maybe the water exercises do work after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment